The 102nd Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board (TRB) is being held from January 8 to 12, 2023 in Washington, D.C. The conference is expected to attract thousands of transportation professionals from around the world. The meeting program covers all transportation modes, with sessions and workshops addressing topics of interest to policymakers, administrators, practitioners, researchers, and representatives of government, industry, and academic institutions. We are excited to be attending the 2023 TRB Annual Meeting and reconnecting, in person, with our transportation colleagues.
Three staff members, Riaz Ahmad, Jonathan Groeger, and Alex Vuotto, will represent iENGINEERING Corporation and our sister company, Transconomy LLC at the TRB Annual Conference.
Here are some of the sessions our team will be attending:
- Workshop 1024 – Use of Available Data to Extend the Life of Highway Infrastructure
- Workshop 1010 – Leveraging Machine Learning and GIS for Roadway Data Collection
- Session 3064 – Emerging GIS-Based Methods, Applications, and Best Practices for System-Wide Transportation Asset Management and Performance
- Session 2122 – Transportation Asset Management and Bridge Management Panel Discussion
- Session 4049 – LTPP session
- Meeting – Transportation Asset Management Committee
- Workshop 5009 – Pavement Performance Analysis Workshop (PAWS)
If you would like to schedule a meeting with us during TRB please contact Riaz, Jonathan, or Alex. Follow the hashtag #TRBAM on Twitter to stay updated with relevant news and updates.