iENGINEERING will attend the 99th Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board (TRB) from January 12th to January 16th, 2020 in Washington, D.C. We will be pleased to have your participation at the following sessions:
- Our Transportation Data Scientist, Dr. Nima Kargah-Ostadi will be presiding the Workshop 1059 on Developing Performance Prediction Models on Sunday afternoon at the Convention Center, room 202A.
- Nima will also be presiding the Pavement Management Systems Committee (AFD10) Meeting on Monday afternoon at the Marriott Marquis, Marquis Salon 2 (M2).
- Jane Jiang from the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) will be presenting the enhancements and new features that iENGINEERING has developed for the 2020 release of the Long-Term Bridge Performance (LTBP) InfoBridge website, during the LTBP Lectern Session 1255 on Monday afternoon at the Convention Center, room 207A.
- Jane Jiang (FHWA) will also be presenting the new FHWA InfoMaterials feature that iENGINEERING has developed for the 2020 release of the Long-Term Pavement Performance (LTPP) InfoPave website, during the LTPP Lectern Session 1301 on Monday afternoon at the Convention Center, room 202B.
- iENGINEERING will be presenting Transconomy: an AI-based tool to enhance transportation asset management, at the 6-Minute Pitch Lectern Session 1507, on Tuesday afternoon at the Convention Center, Salon C.
- Nima will be presenting a paper on Automated Real-Time Roadway Asset Inventory: Integrating Artificial Intelligence Research into Practice-Ready Solutions at Lectern Session 1658, on Wednesday morning at the Convention Center, room 151B.
- Nima will also be presenting our ongoing applied research on Automated Pothole and Patching Detection at Workshop 1777, Pavement Performance Analysis Workshop (PAWS) on Thursday morning at the Convention Center, room 207A.