APEL is a source of independent, unbiased data and findings from the evaluation and testing of new, innovative solutions or propriety engineered products and materials used by the transportation industry. This data helps the state product coordinators to determine what new, innovative products can be used in conformance with the Code of Federal Regulations. Moreover, it allows the user to know which products are in the testing phase, withdrawn or accepted.
Following are the technology and application domain areas serviced by iENGINEERING for the AASHTO Product Evaluation List project:
- Web-based software development
- Microsoft SQL Server RDBMS implementation
- Web software support
- Product Evaluation workflow implementation
- Online test results repository
- Google graphs/charts implementation