Sheridan Select is a versatile, powerful, and undeniably revolutionary on-demand print management platform designed and developed by iENGINEERING. Sheridan Select automated central print management system delivers a single point of entry for publishers to order and manage the production of books and journals; whether “one-off” print-on-demand or print runs in the thousands, perfect-bound or case-bound finishes, or toner, inkjet, or offset print.
Sheridan Select integrates a publisher’s built-in business system intelligence at each step of the process; order placement, production, distribution, and tracking/reporting. Orders can be channeled to multiple print locations simultaneously, as well as to multiple output devices — selecting whichever will produce the work most efficiently.
Following are the technology and application domain areas serviced by iENGINEERING for the Sheridan Select project:
- Web-based software development
- XML Web Services development
- Windows Services development
- Microsoft .NET Windows Workflow Foundation implementation
- Microsoft Message Queue implementation
- Sheridan Content Warehouse (ECM) integration
- Web-based software support