iENGINEERING will attend the 99th Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board (TRB) from January 12th to January 16th, 2020 in Washington, D.C.
We will be pleased to have your participation at the following sessions:
- Our Transportation Data Scientist, Dr. Nima Kargah-Ostadi will be presiding the Workshop 1059 on Developing Performance Prediction Models on Sunday afternoon at the Convention Center, room 202A.
- Nima will also be presiding over the Pavement Management Systems Committee (AFD10) Meeting on Monday afternoon at the Marriott Marquis, Marquis Salon 2 (M2).
- Jane Jiang from the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) will be presenting the enhancements and new features that iENGINEERING has developed for the 2020 release of the Long-Term Bridge Performance (LTBP) InfoBridge website, during the LTBP Lectern Session 1255 on Monday afternoon at the Convention Center, room 207A.
- Jane Jiang (FHWA) will also be presenting the new FHWA InfoMaterials feature that iENGINEERING has developed for the 2020 release of the Long-Term Pavement Performance (LTPP) InfoPave website, during the LTPP Lectern Session 1301 on Monday afternoon at the Convention Center, room 202B.
- iENGINEERING will be presenting Transconomy, an AI-based tool to enhance transportation asset management, at the 6-Minute Pitch Lectern Session 1507, on Tuesday afternoon at the Convention Center, Salon C.
- Nima will be presenting a paper on Automated Real-Time Roadway Asset Inventory: Integrating Artificial Intelligence Research into Practice-Ready Solutions at Lectern Session 1658, on Wednesday morning at the Convention Center, room 151B.
- Nima will also be presenting our ongoing applied research on Automated Pothole and Patching Detection at Workshop 1777, Pavement Performance Analysis Workshop (PAWS) on Thursday morning at the Convention Center, room 207A.
The General Services Administration (GSA) has awarded iENGINEERING a Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contract under IT Schedule 70 (Information Technology services). This contract vehicle allows various government agencies to solicit iENGINEERING professional services. The GSA is the Federal government’s procurement arm, which ensures that government customer agencies have quicker access to emerging technologies and innovative suppliers. Based on extensive experience and expertise, iENGINEERING has been approved to provide products and services under Special Item Numbers (SIN) SIN: 132-51 (Information Technology Professional Services) and SIN: 132-40 (Cloud Computing Services). We look forward to providing superior quality services and solutions to government agencies under this contract.
Mr. Faizan Haq is one of our core team members who has been part of iENGINEERING since 2006. Mr. Haq holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and started off as a Software Engineer at iENGINEERING. He has held key development responsibilities in some of our most prominent projects including Sheridan Digital Express, iWrapper, ASHRAE Technology Portal, LTPP InfoPave and LTBP InfoBridge. Currently, he serves as the Development Manager, where he is responsible for managing successful design, development, and deployment of all iENGINEERING projects running in parallel. He has a special command on designing holistic solutions for our clients, and supervises the complete process of solution design, development, documentation, and delivery. Having prior experience in user interface (UI) graphic design and user experience (UX) design, he brings a unique capability of making sure that all the user interfaces are aesthetically pleasing, intuitive, interactive and user-friendly.
The Long-Term Bridge Performance (LTBP) InfoBridge website is a centralized gateway providing efficient and quick access to bridge performance-related data and information.The portal includes multiple tools that facilitate bridge data analytics. It provides storage, retrieval, dissemination, analysis, and visualization of data collected through the State, National, and LTBP Program efforts. This provides users with the ability to holistically assess bridge performance data on a network or individual bridge basis. InfoBridge is embedded with a number of interactive tools and user-friendly features to empower the users in performing quick searches and retrieving the required data that can be presented in a paginated tabular view, as well as plotted on a GIS map interface. Performance data and statistics are presented on the performance dashboard that displays bar charts, tabulated summaries, and historical performance graphs corresponding to the selected bridges. Users can utilize the extensive bridge performance data contained within InfoBridge to view, develop, and improve forecasting models for bridge performance. iENGINEERING designed and developed this solution, and continues to provide support, maintenance, and enhancement services for the system.